Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The CX23 series of microscopes from Olympus have become our customers’ most popular educational microscopes over the past 2 years! Olympus offers these microscopes with economical LED lighting technology!
User-friendly Microscope for the Classroom
Focused on improving workflow for educational microscopy, the CX23 upright microscope requires minimal setup
- integrated LED illumination
- quadruple nosepiece
- fixed mechanical stage (174 x 89 mm, travel 76 x 30 mm) with drive control at bottom right
- specimen holder for one slide
- built-in Abbe condenser with NA 1.25 and aperture diaphragm
- coaxial coarse and fine drive focus adjustment, complete stroke 15 mm, stroke of fine drive 300 µm/revolution, adjustment 2.5 µm
- torque adjustment for coarse drive and stage focus lock (screw)
- Attached trinocular tube with 30° swivel angle
- Selection of beam path (eyepiece/camera port = 0/100 or 100/0)
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75 mm
- Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- two wide field eyepieces, FN 20
- Microscope set with 4x, 10x, 40x (plan 4x, NA = 0.1, A.A. = 27.8 mm, CC= - ; plan 10x, NA = 0.25, A.A. = 8 mm, CC = - ; plan 40x, NA = 0.65, A.A. = 0.60 mm, CC = 0.17)
All optics with anti-fungal coating.
Power cord (035425 UYCP) and 8 cm³ immersion oil (N5218600) required.
Incl. field diaphragm attachment for CX23 (attachment lens and illuminated field diaphragm), wide-range power supply (100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.4 A) and manual.