Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Taurus DSC (Digital Setting Circles) is an object guidance system that, in combination with an astronomical application, helps to quickly locate any object on the sky map. The system constantly monitors the position of the telescope using the encoders located in its two axes. This information is transferred to a computer or mobile device and processed by the application, thanks to which the telescope position indicator is displayed on the screen in real time. Just select an object from the list or indicate it on the screen, and the application will indicate exactly in which place you should point the telescope.
How it's working:
- telescope equipped with the Taurus DSC system
- install the application (eg Sky Safari) on any device with Android, iOS or Windows
- connect the device with the system via bluetooth or WiFi and run the application
- point the telescope at any star and select the same star on the screen. press "Align" and it's ready.
- now you can choose any object from the list or indicate it on the screen
- guide the telescope according to the indications from the application until the telescope marker on the screen coincides with the desired object.
- look at the eyepiece the object will be in the field of view.
- now you can easily find any star, galaxy, satellite or comet.
- Works with devices equipped with an astronomical application, eg SkySafari, SkyMap Pro, Stellarium, TheSky and similar
- Compatible with iOS (iPad, iPhone, MAC). Communication via WiFi. Up to 4 devices connected simultaneously. It does not require additional adapters.
- Compatible with Android and Windows devices. Bluetooth or WiFi communication.
- 5V power supply via USB or 5-9V power supply. No power supply included.
- High resolution 8192 PPR encoders
- Sky Safari (6 PRO) contains a database of over 100 million stars, 3 million galaxies and 750,000 solar system objects. The application is available separately on the App or Play Store
- Compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 or newer
- 3 LEDs indicating Bluetooth, WiFi and power status
By purchasing the Taurus DSC System you will receive:
- 2 high-resolution capacitive 8192 PPR encoders with adapters and assembly kit
- DSC module
- wires for connecting encoders
- USB power cord
- unscrewed aluminum arm for mounting the encoder in the ALT axis
- 2 axes with machine bearings
When purchasing the system together with the telescope, DSC assembly is free.