For comfortable moving pillar tripod S130 including the mount and the telescope
The tread is made of foamed polyurethane. This offers a very low rolling resistance, but also a lower damping than the pneumatic wheels: For coarse underbody, the pneumatic wheels are preferable, with smooth concrete floor, however, the PU wheels.
The retrofit is possible, but it's best to order the wheels with the tripod.
The column stand S130: Easy to move, precise and stable:
The stationary use:
- Why build a stationary column with such important anchoring in the ground with great structural effort?
- Why build a "property" and set itself in the amount and position permanently?
- Just stand there! - The position is completely defined by the ground fixation
- Carries playful and largely vibration- free 40kg telescope weight
- Up to 50 times higher torsional stiffness compared to the best German wooden tripods
- Industrial German engineering quality
The mobile application:
- Watch within minutes
- Always perfectly reproducible installation
- Not solid but stiff: highest rigidity at moderate weight due to intelligent material distribution
- The 12/24 volt power supply is housed in the foot: foot, pillar and mount are separable without loss of northing
You can configure the column stand S 130 yourself for your application.
- the foot part
- a column in the desired length
- an adapter for your mount
There are also other useful accessories. You will find all this if you enter the series designation Euro-EMC S130 in the search box at the top. But we are also happy to advise you.