Lansky with 5 Abziehsteinen (very coarse, coarse, medium, fine, very fine)
incl. clamp, guide rods, grinding oil, transport box
The standard set with five different grindstones (very coarse, coarse, medium, fine, very fine) of Lansky. This set precisely ensures the same grinding angle to give a knife blade the finishing touches. The blade is tensioned with his back in the clip. Through the guide slots in the brackets of the same grinding angle is always adhered to.
- very coarse (black): 70 grit
- coarse (red): 120 grit
- medium (green): 280 grit
- fine (blue): 600 grit
- very fine (yellow): 1000 grain
The Lansky sharpening, precise guarantees the same grinding angle over the entire length of the blade, in our opinion, is the most appropriate tool to give a knife put the finishing touches. The blade is tensioned with his back in the clip. Grinding angle of 17, 20, 25 or 30 ° are available. Through the guide slots in the brackets of the same grinding angle is always adhered to.
With this kit you can easily grind your knife. The application is very easy!
- As on the right image, we see your knife using the clip fixed in position. For diameters up to 16cm blade length, place the clamp on the blade center. If the blade of your knife be longer, fix the knife about two finger widths above the transition to the knife handle.
- The whetstone with a little grinding oil drizzle.
- Tighten the desired sharpening stone on the bracket in the appropriate angle. This guarantees the correct grinding angle.
- Run the sharpening stone in uniform motion on the blade.
- By changing the Stones, you can determine the sharpness.
Tip: For very hard steels, we recommend the use of diamond-Abziehsteinen!