- perfect complement to a Barlow and an ADC
- many threads on the front: M48 for standard 2" filters, T2 for standard T2 accessories, M35 for example for Barlow TeleVue Powermate 2.5x, smooth-running 31.75mm with Derlin clamping screw for Barlow housings or eyepieces
The adapter allows several accessories to be fitted on the back (camera side):
- normal M48 thread
- normal T2 thread
- M34 thread for Baader VIP or GlassPath Baader Barlow
This focus photo adapter differs from other models due to the large number of adaptations and threads offered. With this adapter you are very flexible, for example with an integrated barlow or an eyepiece for ocular projection recordings.
Included is a knurled stop ring that screws onto the rear M48 thread, leaving multiple M48 threads for additional accessories. Once removed, this ring allows the adapter to be plugged into a 2" socket without a stop.
Practical examples for use:
- C8 telescope
- 2" focuser for SCT
- AC0104 Multifunctional photo adapter with 2 inch infrared cut filter with front thread
- Barlow Baader VIP screwed to the back of the AC0104
- Pierro-Astro ADC-MKIII: Screws directly onto the back of the AC0104 to achieve near-zero spacing between the ADC and Barlow
- T2 extension sleeves (e.g. Ref. AC0057.lot to have a multitude of possible adaptations)
- T2 Adapter Ring to C-Mount Ref. AC0099
- For example Altair GPCAM 2 or GPCAM3 camera with IMX290 color sensor
This solution should make it possible to get excellent planetary images with a C8 or other Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope (but this is just an example)...
In short, this photo adapter is the perfect complement to a Barlow and ADC for simple and effective planetary photography.