- For smartphones, tablets and power banks
- Connection via USB-A and DC hollow plug
- Foldable: compact and easy to transport
With the ultra-compact BRESSER solar charger, you simply use the power of the sun to charge your devices. The environmentally friendly solar energy is free of charge - and you remain independent of the power grid!
Simply unfold, set down and immediately generate green solar power
Handling is very simple: open the solar panel and align it as perpendicularly as possible to the sun. Then connect the device to be charged to the solar charger, either with a suitable USB cable (not included) or with the included DC connection cable. The loading process begins.
What devices can the solar panel charge?
All devices with a USB power supply connection or the above-mentioned DC hollow plug connection are ready for use again in no time with the solar charger - e.g. B. smartphones, tablets, power banks, portable Playstations, MP4 players, GPS devices and Bluetooth headphones. For charging large power stations, we recommend the more powerful BRESSER solar panels with at least 60 watts of output power - see item no. 3810050, 3810060, 3810070.
Universal charger with flexible connection options
A USB-A connection socket is available for powering your devices. There is also an additional universal connection socket for DC hollow plugs with a diameter of 5.5/2.1mm. A universal connection cable with DC hollow plugs 5.5/2.1mm on both sides and 2 meters in length as well as 3 plug adapters (3.5/1.35mm, 5.5/2.5mm, 8.0/5.5/0.8mm) are included in the scope of delivery. The polarity of the connectors is as follows: inner contact = positive (+), outer contact = negative (-).
Carabiner hook included for attachment
Sturdy snap hooks are included in the scope of delivery so that you can securely attach the solar panel to an object and align it perfectly to the sun. Simply attach these to the riveted ring eyelets of the solar panel and hang the solar charger up stably, e.g. B. on a tent loop, a fence or other suitable breakpoints. If you attach it to your backpack, you can even use the time during a hike for charging.
Innovative solar cell technology with high efficiency
Monocrystalline silicon cells ensure high efficiency and the fastest possible charging of the device batteries. This means the maximum power yield per solar surface. As a result, you benefit from relatively high charging currents and short charging times with a compact design.
Due to the modern and flat design, you can easily fold the individual segments of the solar panel together as a small bag and stow them in your luggage to save space. Always ready for the next spontaneous use.
Robust, dust and water-repellent materials
The durable Cordura fabric is extremely tear-resistant and yet flexible. It protects the valuable solar panel from damage and provides the necessary stability during use. The solar module is dust and water-repellent, so it can withstand most weather conditions and is therefore your ideal companion for almost all outdoor activities. Nevertheless, the solar panel should not be exposed to direct rain or excessive moisture.
- The solar panel does not have an integrated charger or charge controller. It is therefore not suitable for direct charging of loose battery cells or lead batteries. It is only suitable for e.g. B. smartphones, tablets and power banks, because they always have internal chargers already installed.
- The solar panel does not have its own battery, but only serves as a power source when the sun is shining to charge electronic devices.
- When connecting the devices to be charged using the DC hollow plug, always ensure the required voltage and correct polarity. Otherwise damage to the device electronics of the solar panel and the devices to be charged may occur.
- Do not leave the solar panel outdoors at night when the air humidity is high or when it is raining. This could damage the internal electronics.
Connections, current and voltage:
- Output voltage on the DC connection cable: 18 volts
- Output current at the DC connection cable: max. 5.0 amps
- USB-A connection sockets: 2 x USB black and 1 x USB orange QC3.0 (for fast charging)
- Output voltage at the black USB-A sockets: 5 volts
- Output current at the black USB-A sockets: max. 3.1 amps
- Output voltage and current on the orange USB-A-QC3 socket: 5V3.4A/9V2.5A/12V2.0A
- Cable length of the DC connection cable: 2.5 meters
- DC Plug Adapter: 3.5/1.35mm, 5.5/2.5mm, 8.0/5.5/0.8mm
- Polarity of the DC connector plugs: inner contact = positive (+), outer contact = negative (-)
Scope of delivery:
- solar panel
- Carabiner Hook
- DC connection cable
- plug adapter
- operation manual