Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
With this cable, it`s possible for you to use the Track The Sars "Handpad Emulation App" on a Windows-PC.
About the "Handpad Emulation App":
The TTS Handpad Emulation App is a small windows application that emulates the Handpad functionality onto the PC screen. This gives access to the full functionality of the Handpad for remote control allowing complete remote imaging or EAA from a connected PC. The App will run under Windows 8, 10 & 11.
The basic functionality of the mount is unchanged (depends on mount firmware) and is described in the relevant user manual for the mount. A new extra feature is the possibility to create list of user objects and save these. They can also be shared with other users through the User Group.
The cable connects from an USB2/3 port to the HP port on the Mount head. The cable is 1.8 meter long.
What is possible with this software:
- You can set up the mount without doing any physical alignment in the process. No levelling, No Polar alignment needed. Just place the tripod on the ground and install mount head, telescope, camera and PC. Now move indoors and start everything up from the warm sofa.
- Pick any object from the Messier, NGC or IC catalogue. Create your own User Object lists with your favourite targets. Create as many lists as you like and share them with other users. Slewing to objects via Planetarium software is of course available simultaneously.
- It is possible to update all settings not available through Ascom.
- When observing the Sun, Moon and Planets at high magnification the mounts STEP mode slewing can be used for fast and precise centring of targets.
- Control rewinding and turn the rOTAtor on/off. Automatic rewinding from Astrophoto tools over Ascom is still active.