Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The ZWO WiFi extender is released for ASIAIR PRO to improve WiFi coverage and expand its signal for a more stable connection.
- Support both 2.4G and 5G WiFi band
- Support connecting more than 20 pcs WiFi terminal at the same time
- WiFi transmission rate: 300 Mbps (2.4G) + 900 Mbps (5G)
- Point to point no-barrier transmission distance: 300 meters
- Can be powered by DC 12 V power supply and USB 5 V.
It offers a more stable and secure connection for all ASIAIR users. Increase the range of your ASIAIR Pro and enjoy astrophotography from the comfort of your living room.
Power supply: Since the USB 5 V might not be enough to power the WiFi extender, we recommend you to use DC 12 V power supply. You can directly connect the WiFi extender to ASIAIR PRO via ASIAIR PRO’s DC 12 V output port and Ethernet port.
When the green indicator is flashing rapidly, it indicates the WiFi extender is working properly.
Connectiong the extender:
- Connect your phone to the WiFi extender. The code can be found at the back of the WiFi extender. It is recommended to choose 5G because the signal of 5G is stronger than 2.4G and the transmission speed is also faster.
- Open the App and confirm the network your phone connected to. Hit Next to move on.
- Scan ASIAIR and connect your phone to it. Here you go, you can now start astrophotography with comfort!
Except from AP mode, you can also login in to the configuration site of the WiFi extender to set station mode. For detailed instruction, please refer to the quick guide of the ZWO WiFi extender.