Probably the most flexible tripod in the world: Novoflex TrioPod
The tripod TrioPod impresses not only by its amazingly easy handling, but also by a hitherto unknown stability and a worldwide unique flexibility in the modular selection of the expansion stages.
To make it even easier to get started, there are compiled sets that contain everything you need to get started right away - tripod, tripod head, coupling, removable plate, etc.
In other words, the "all-around-worry-sets" !
The Novoflex "Do not Worry, Be Happy" kits: TrioPod set with ball head ClassicBall 3 II
A set, endless possibilities! With the Triopod set including ClassicBall 3 II it is now easy to start with professional equipment. Thanks to coordinated products from Novoflex, you can combine the right components for your next session.
- 4-segment carbon legs, 8-ply
- Extend length of legs: 42.5-129cm
- Max. Working height: 134.5cm
- minute Working height: 16cm (when using the exchangeable minibeine)
- Pack size (base with legs): 56.5cm
- Max. Load: 8kg
- upper threaded connection: 1/4 ", interchangeable with 3/8"
- lateral accessory connection (tripod shoulder): 1/4 "and 3/8"
- Locking angle of the leg connections: 20 °, 40 °, 60 ° and 87 °
- Diameter of leg segments (mm): 27.9; 24.9; 21.9; 18.9
- Complete weight: ~ 1950g
- Steel spike underneath the rubber cap at the leg end
- replaceable mini-legs, tripod bag, clutch Q = MOUNT, QPL1 interchangeable plate and triangular cloth TRIO-TC included
Due to the interchangeability of the legs, the set allows the flexible construction of the following tripod variants :
- 3-legged tripod, big
- 3-legged tripod, mini - table tripod or tripod for ground-level work
- Anchor stand - Use of 2 mini legs and a long leg