Omegon Crayford focuser 2 "(Newton): For pictures you like to look at
Sharp images and objects to be observed are a little challenge: with visual observation and in astrophotography. And they are half the way to successful admission. With the Omegon Crayford pull-out you have the right tool at hand. A ball bearing guide moves your camera and eyepiece precisely and without play. So that you can shine with your pictures soon.
The advantages at a glance:
- Ball-bearing 2 "focuser: Optimize your telescope with a more precise focus for observation and photography
- Easy focusing: So that you can focus in the future and not overshoot.
- 1:10 reduction because you focus ten times more precisely.
- 2 kg load capacity: stability for your camera and all your accessories
1:10 reduction: The trick with the fine gear
Moon, planets, fog objects: all of them have to be focused first. An important task, especially at high magnifications or for astrophotography. With the 1:10 reduction, this is child's play. Focus roughly with the normal focus wheel and then switch to fine reduction. This simple method gives you wonderfully sharp images.
For the camera and every eyepiece
Attach accessories up to 2 kg in weight. Even the heaviest eyepieces and many cameras are carried reliably. In addition, you can fix the focus at any time with a locking screw if it should no longer deviate from the position.
The focuser is made entirely of metal
- 78mm hole diameter connection
- 35mm adjustment range (46mm with extension sleeve): more focus reserve than with many other pull-outs
- Height: 69mm to the 2 "adapter
- Incl. 2 "to 1.25" adapter with filter thread
- Weight 710 g
2 "or 1.25" accessories: everything you need
The 2 "Crayford focuser has a spring ring clamp with which you can clamp eyepieces and adapters flatly. This ensures a firm hold and gentle treatment of your accessories. A 2" to 1.25 "reduction adapter accommodates all 1.25" eyepieces in which You can also screw in 2 "filters.
This is how the exchange on your Newtonian telescope works
So that you can also fix your new focuser, you only need two more adapters: the tube adapter (Art. No. 33360), with drill holes from 86mm horizontally and 83mm vertically, the reducing adapter 80mm to 78mm (Art. No. 51120)
Enhance your telescope with a Crayford focuser from Omegon !