Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Omegon 2'' Crayford focuser (Newton) - for images that are a pleasure to look at
Getting that sharpness in your observations and astrophotography can be a little challenging. And that is half the battle when it comes to successful shooting. The Omegon Crayford focuser is the perfect tool for you. A ball bearing guide moves your camera and eyepiece precisely and without play. That way you will soon be able to take brilliant photographs.
The highlights at a glance:
- Ball bearing mounted 2" focuser - upgrade your telescope with a more precise focuser for observation and photography
- Easy focusing so that in future you hit the mark and don't overshoot it
- A 1:10 reduction enables you to focus ten times more precisely
- 2 kilo load bearing capacity provides the stability for your camera and all your accessories
1:10 reduction - the fine gearing does the trick
The Moon, planets and nebular objects all have to be brought into focus first. An important function, especially at high magnifications or for astrophotography. The 1:10 reduction makes it child's play. Roughly focus with the normal focus wheel and then switch to fine focus. This simple method produces wonderfully sharp images.
For your camera and any eyepiece
Attach accessories weighing up to 2kg. Even the heaviest eyepieces and many cameras can be reliably mounted. You can also use the locking screw to set the focus to a certain position anytime.
The focuser is made entirely of metal
- 78mm hole diameter connection
- 35mm adjustment range (46mm with extension tube) means more focus reserve compared to many other focusers
- Overall height: 69mm to 2" adapter
- Includes 2" to 1.25" adapter with filter thread
- Weight: 710g
2" or 1.25" accessories - Everything you need
The 2" Crayford focuser features a compression ring which clamps eyepieces and adapters flatly. This ensures a firm grip and gentle handling of your accessories. A 2" to 1.25" reduction adapter accepts all 1.25" eyepieces into which you can also screw 2" filters.
Changing the focuser on your Newtonian telescope is easy.
You only need two additional adapters to fix your new focuser in place: the tube adapter (Item No. 33360) with 86mm horizontal and 83mm vertical holes, and the 80mm to 78mm reduction adapter (Item No. 51120)
Upgrade your telescope with an Omegon Crayford focuser!