Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The short TSOAG9 off-axis guider can be used with almost every telescope and substitutes the guiding scope. Guiding becomes more accurate and the mount has to bear less load. The TSOAG9 is the shortest off-axis guider of its class - especially suitable for adaptions where only little space is available.
The advantages and features of the TSOAG9:
- Short design: only 11.4 mm from the M48 thread to the camera side connection.
- Best illumination: 45.5 mm clear aperture - in addition, the prism can be freely adjusted to avoid shading.
- Easy focusing of the autoguider: the lateral T2 connector can be adjusted as well, making possible to focus the autoguider without changing the distance from the main camera to the corrector.
- At the telescope side, the TSOAG9 has a short 2" barrel with an M48x0.75 / 2" filter thread. This allows for a flexible adaption.
- Flexible adaption at the camera side: in the accessories section, you can find the necessary connecting adapters to T2, M42x1, M48 and EOS. The adapters do not extend the length of the off-axis guider.
NOTE: You need one of the necessary camera-side adapters from the recommended accessories.
Per garantire la stessa messa a fuoco tra fotocamera/oculare guida e fotocamera di ripresa, bisogna agganciarlo al raccordo. Può pertanto essere d'aiuto un Homofokalring.
Può anche essere necessaria una Verlängerungshülse.
To ensure that the guide camera/eyepiece and imaging camera are both in focus, it may be necessary to clamp one of them to the eyepiece barrel at a different position. A 'homo focal ring' (Product No. 10610) is useful here.
An extension tube is also sometimes required, e.g. from Lumicon.