Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
ASToptics Wheeley Bars, maximum load 150kg
Do you wish you had an easy way to move your tripod-mounted, pier-mounted or Dobsonian telescope from garage to patio or driveway? Wheeley Bars (telescope wheels/dolly) were created for just that purpose.
On location, the position of the tripod can be fixed with the locating bolts and even level the mount. Even the lattitude can often be set more precisely with the adjustment screws than with the lattitude adjustment of the mount.
In opposite to the small 75 mm wheels of the standard version, you can move this Tripod Dolly even over rough surface or even grass.
- Ideal for moving your telescope without effort
- Big D=150mm wheels with brake and brake locks
- Fixation of the position by three adjustment screws
- The adjustment screws even allow an exact levelling of the mount
- Supports with M16 screws for maximum stability
- The HDTD1 is suitable for tripods with 840 mm to 1130 mm leg distance
Optional available: large size wheels (150mm).