LEDLenser Headlamp MH11: Your personalized companion. Unlimited possibilities .
The powerful MH11, the rechargeable flagship of the Ledlenser outdoor headlamps, supports you in your adventures with sensational technologies. Thanks to the "Ledlenser Connect" app, the lamp can be connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth so that you can personalize your settings. In addition, the MH11 has a boost mode with up to 1000 lumens, a magnetic charging cable, an aluminum heat sink, RGB front light plus battery status indicator and much more.
With our app, this lamp can be connected via Bluetooth with your smartphone. So you can control your lamp via the app and make other settings.
These settings are a great pleasure:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid power - average light output for every situation
- Boost mode - for a short time maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic transmission of light pulses at regular intervals
- SOS - the lamp sends the SOS Morse code as a cry for help (3x short, 3x long, 3 short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with irritating glare, for example for self-defense
The special something about this Ledlenser:
- Transportation Lock - prevents accidental activation of the lamp
- Dimmable - stepless adjustment of the light intensity
- Red Light - Red LED for reading and maintaining night vision
- Green Light - Green LED for signaling and wildlife viewing
- Blue Light - Blue LED for signaling and for searching for clues
This Ledlenser has the following protection:
- IPX4 - protection against splashing water
- IP5X - IP5X
Energy Management System
Full control of your power status with:
- Low Battery Warning - warns when the battery level is low
- Charge Indicator - shows the current charge level of the battery
- Battery Indicator - shows the current energy level of the battery
By using rechargeable batteries you not only save your wallet, but also the environment. Because conventional batteries require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can deliver themselves. Together with the energy required for transport and storage, this leads to enormous CO2 emissions.
- Head diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 179gr