Per saperne di più sulla serie FocusCube...
Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Focus fast, reliable and accurate your telescope by using the FocusCube
The evolution of technology in astronomy requires a system which will assist the focusing of the telescope with great accuracy. Fast optics and modern camera devices require automatic focusing in every small period of time as temperature can affect focal length and modify the optimal focus position. Pegasus FocusCube has been developed to meet these requirements.
Designed in high quality with modern electronics it can provide digital precise focus control from a PC.
FocusCube includes a stepper motor for absolute position focusing. Electronics and stepper motor are enclosed in a compact sized box.
Do not be fooled by its size! This device can easily lift more than 4kg of imaging equipment when the telescope points to the zenith!
This stepper motor is a high resolution geared stepper motor (Step Angle 7.5, Deg 120, Gear Ration 1:120). Its gearbox has very low backlash and high torque suitable to focus in micron scale!
You only need this device to focus! Attach the FocusCube to your refractor / reflector/ SCT telescope, plug the power and a USB cable, download ASCOM drivers or standalone software and you are ready to go!
- Two bracket versions: You can select Universal bracket which fits to most focusers in the market or the Celestron SCT Bracket (SC, EdgeHD, RASA)
- Temperature Probe: An external digital temperature sensor input is located near the motor connector. A digital probe of one meter length is supplied. The probe can be placed near the focuser so the exact temperature of the environment can be seen through the supplied software or ASCOM driver (probe always included in package)
- ASCOM support: The controller is fully compatible with ASCOM 6.
- INDI (Open Astronomy Instrumentation) compliant: Pegasus driver is included with libindi >= 1.5.1, official Indi Driver : http://indilib.org/devices/focusers/pegasus-dmfc.html
- Standalone program supported: The controller can be operated by the standalone software. (Only available for Windows)
- USB cable included: A 1.8m USB Type B cable is included in the standard package.
- Firmware upgrade support: Controller firmware supports re-programming via the USB 2.0 connection using upgrade software, for future upgrades which may become available.
Important Note: FocusCube is a standalone device and includes controller functionality. No physical hand controller is included or required. The RJ45 port is for the temperature probe.