Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The Atik narrow band filter are designed with a band pass of 7 nm to aid in capturing all a nebula’s photons while the vast majority of the broad band light pollution is stopped. The result is a much higher signal to noise revealing faint details in nebulas. The Narrow band filter set comprises of Hydrogen-Alpha (Ha), Sulphur (SII) and Oxygen (OIII).
The SHO narrow band filter set allows astrophotographers to capture deep-sky objects in spectacular narrow band. This filter set is commonly used to image objects in the Hubble pallet.
- CWL (centre of wavelength): Ha 656.3nm, SII 671.6nm, OIII 500.7nm
- Bandwidth: SII 7nm, Ha 7nm, OIII 7nm
- Peak Transmission: minimum 80%
- Size: 1.25” mounted, 36mm unmounted or 2” mounted
- Transmitted Wavefront RMS: λ/4
- Parallelism(arcsec): 30s