Oregon Scientific wireless rain gauge and outdoor thermometer
Perfect for gardeners as well as for ambitious hobby meteorologists!
With the Orgeon Scientific Rain Gauge, you can monitor local rainfall comfortably from the armchair in your living room, and then take action yourself when additional watering of your plants is required.
Display the daily rainfall or the accumulated value for the past 9 days. Not only does the unit have a daily rain peak alarm, it also disposes of collected rainwater via the self-draining rain container.
For example, measure how much water you use to water the lawn, or find out how much rain the last storm brought to your home. A 1mm scale allows you to accurately measure how much rain falls in your garden. The data obtained are transmitted by radio signal to the base station up to a distance of 100 m.
With the included thermosensor, you can always keep an eye on the outside temperature in addition to the amount of rain. So you can optimally care for your plants.
- Self-draining rain collector measures and disposes of collected rainfall
- Wireless range up to 100 meters for the rain collector and thermometer
- Displays rainfall of the current day, the last 9 days and total rainfall
- Daily high-precipitation alarm
- Shows the outside temperature
- Separate battery level indicator for all three devices on the base station display
- Base station and thermal sensor have a wall suspension
- basic unit
- rain catcher
- temperature sensor
- Base for base station
- Stand for sensor
- 4 AA batteries
- 2 AAA batteries
- Screws and washers for horizontal mounting of the rain catcher