Scope of delivery: base without column.
The column stand S130: Easy to move, precise and stable:
The stationary use:
- Why build a stationary column with so important anchoring in the ground with great constructional effort?
- Why build a "property" and set itself in the amount and position permanently?
- Just stand up! - The position is completely defined by the ground fixation
- Carries playful and largely vibration- free 40kg telescope weight
- Up to 50 times higher torsional stiffness compared to the best German wooden tripods
- Industrial German engineering quality
The mobile application:
- Watch within minutes
- Always perfectly reproducible installation
- Not solid but stiff: highest rigidity at moderate weight due to intelligent material distribution
- The power supply 12/24 volts is housed in the foot: foot, column and mount are separable without loss of Nordung
You can configure the pillar stand S 130 yourself for your application.
- the foot part
- a column in the desired length
- an adapter for your mount
There are other useful accessories. You will find all this if you enter the series name Euro-EMC S130 in the search field above. But we are also happy to advise you.
Please note: The foot section of the column stand S130 is available in two versions:
- The standard version is ideal if you also dismantle the tripod or have a protective structure.
- The stainless steel variant is recommended if the tripod is to remain permanently exposed in the open air.