Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Bushnell Quick Release Binocular Tripod Adapter
Designed for easy and secure attachment of binoculars to a tripod for steady long distance viewing. Stainless steel stem attaches to binocular via standard ¼”-20 thread mounting point. Simply insert and tighten stem back into the tripod adapter for rock solid viewing. Stem releases quickly from adapter. Tighten the locking knob to lock cant/tilt. Fits any binocular with a standard ¼”-20 thread mount. Adapter base is made of durable machined aluminum with ¼”-20 threads to mount on tripods.
- Quick attachment and removal of binocular from tripod
- Incredibly easy to use
- Durable and steady viewing
Fit the following Bushnell binos & more: Forge 8x42, 10x42, 15x56; Nitro 10x36, 10x42; Prime 10x28, 8x32, 8x42, 10x42, 12x50; Legend E 8x42, 10x42, Legend L 8x42, 10x42, Legend M 10x42; Trophy Xtreme 10x50, 8x56; Trophy 8x32, 10x42; all Engage series 8x42, 10x42, 10x50, 12x50.
If your bino has a 1/4-20 thread adapter at the front hinge point, this adapter will work for it!
- Quick release design for efficiency in the field and at the range
- Machined aluminum adapter body securely attaches to the tripod
- Strong stainless steel stem construction firmly attaches to the binocular
- Shake proof hinge design makes attaching the binocular a snap
- What’s in the box: 1 machined aluminum adapter, 1 stainless steel adapter stem
- Note: will not work with folding roof prism binoculars or binoculars that don’t have a standard ¼”-20 threaded mounting point at the front