Lumenera's INFINITY3-6UR is a high-speed, high-sensitivity camera with 6 megapixel resolution. Incorporating Sony's ICX694 CCD sensor with high QE, high dynamic range and high speed, the INFINITY3-6UR delivers outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications: such as fluorescence Including the NIR region.
The INFINITY3-6UR is the ideal general purpose camera for most microscopy applications due to its 6MP resolution, excellent color reproduction, speed and light sensitivity needed for low-light applications. Built on Sony's EXview HAD II sensor technology, this camera offers extremely high dynamic range, 4:54 x 4:54 micron pixels and very low noise. With 2x2 binning, there is a fourfold increase in sensitivity while providing a 1.5 MP (1376x1096) resolution.
The 'R' grade designation of the INFINITY3-6UR is a testament to low-noise electronics, high-grade components and unique thermal management techniques. This camera is designed for use in a wide variety of life science, clinical and industrial applications Requiring optimal color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, Increased resolution and high speed.
The INFINITY3-6UR uses the latest USB 3.0 technology at 5 Gbits / sec to deliver the fastest image transfer - even at its highest resolution. Image captures can be synchronized using Either a hardware or software trigger. 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering Ensures dependable and reliable image delivery at full frame rate and highest resolution even in the most demanding system. USB 3.0 is the ideal choice for microscopy as it is Readily available on today's computers, while plug-and-play connectivity makes for easy installation.
The INFINITY3-6UR comes with Lumenera's fully-featured INFINITY ANALYZE, to image capture and analysis software package offering camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement. Camera and software combine to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application.
Contact us to discuss custom OEM variances.
- 27 fps at 6.0 megapixel, 46 fps (binned 2x2), 75 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- Industry leading Sony Exview HAD II sensor technology with high QE
- Color or monochrome ICX694 CCD sensor with 1 "optical format providing a resolution of 2752 x 2192
- using 4:54 x 4:54 micron pixels
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- GPIO for control of peripherals and synchronization. 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and
- 2 configurable I / O ports
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery system for demanding
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
Included in the Box
- INFINITY3-6URC - 6.0 megapixel uncooled Color CCD USB 3.0 Camera or INFINITY3-6URM - 6.0 Megapixel CCD uncooled Monochrome USB 3.0 Camera
- USB 3.0 Cable
- La050300 - Power Supply, 5 V DC, 12.5 W
- LuINFSW-DVD - DVD with INFINITY userApplication software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
- Image sensor CCD, Sony ICX694, Avail in Color or Monochrome
- Optical format 1"
- framerate 27 fps at full resolution
- bit depth 8 or 14-bit
- readnoise 6.5 e (quad-tap mode, 25 ° C ambient, 41 ° C internal)
- Dark Current <1 e- / s (at 22 ° C ambient, 41 ° C internal)
- pixel Size 4:54 x 4:54 micron square pixels
- measure 395 g
- Power Requirement External 5V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)
- Power Consumption 6 W maximum in full frame rate mode
- operating Temperature 0 to 50 ° C
- operating Humidity 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- ROI Any multiple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode)
- interface Connector USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 supported for lower fram rates)
- Dimensions 57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm 2.75 x 3.85 x 1:56 inches
- Lens Mount Adjustable C-mount standard
- binning Options 2 x 2, 4 x 4, 8 x 8 (3 x 3 mono only)