Lumenera's INFINITY3S-1UR is a high-speed, ultra-sensitive research grade microscopy camera with 1.4 megapixel resolution. The camera Incorporates Sony's new ICX825 CCD sensor, producing much higher dynamic range and sensitivity over the popular ICX285 sensor. The INFINITY3S-1UR has the unmatched light sensitivity needed for challenging low light applications: such as fluorescence and NIR imaging.Lumenera's high-speed USB 3.0 data interface Provides maximum allowable throughput where full resolution images can be sent to a host computer at at industry leading 60 fps **.
Key Performance Improvements for the ICX825:
The Sony ICX825 CCD sensor Produces a 53% improvement in sensitivity over the popular ICX285 sensor. This sensor technology offers extremely high quantum efficiency, high dynamic range, 6:45 x 6:45 micron pixels and very low noise of 5.9 e-. The research-grade designation of the INFINITY3S-1UR is a testament to low noise electronics, high-grade components and unique thermal management techniques.
• 6dB increase in dynamic range vs ICX285
• Increased sensitivity ran thus reducing exposure time and reducing photobleaching in fluorescence applications
• Increased frame rate of over 60fps vs 30fps for the ICX285
INFINITY Software: The INFINITY3S-1UR comes with Lumenera's fully-featured INFINITY ANALYZE, to image capture and analysis software package offering camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement. Camera and software combine to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application.
High Speed USB 3.0 Interface: The INFINITY3S-1UR uses the latest USB 3.0 technology at 5 Gbits / sec to deliver the fastest image transfer - even at its highest resolution. Lumenera's USB 3.0 cameras are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 For Those not needing the full speed of the camera.
INFINITY3-6UR SAMPLE SAMPLE INFINITY3-6UR The ICX825 design Increases sensitivity by 3.7 dB, and dynamic range by 6 dB over the ICX285 sensor.
- Industry leading Sony Exview HAD II sensor technology with 53% improvement in sensitivity over ICX285
- Color or monochrome ICX825 CCD global shutter sensor with 2/3 "optical format providing a resolution of 1392 x 1040 x using 6:45 6:45 micron pixels
- 5.9 e- read noise
- 14-bit pixel depth for 16.384 tonal values per channel
- 60 fps at 1.4 megapixel (monochrome version); 45 fps at 1.4 megapixel (color version)
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for plug and play installation on any computer
- GPIO for control of peripherals and synchronization
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery
Included in the box:
- INFINITY3S-1URC - 1.4 Megapixel Color CCD USB 3.0 Camera or INFINITY3S-1URM - 1.4 Megapixel CCD Monochrome USB 3.0 Camera
- USB 3.0 Cable (3m length)
- La050300 - Power Supply, 5 V DC, 15W
- LuINFSW-DVD - DVD with INFINITY userApplication software (including INFINITY ANALYZE), TWAIN driver and documentation
** 60 fps at 1.4 megapixel (monochrome version); 45 fps at 1.4 megapixel (color version)
- Image sensor CCD, Sony ICX825, Avail in Color or Monochrome
- Optical format 2/3 "
- framerate 60 fps monochrome version, 45 fps color version
- bit depth 8 and 14-bit
- readnoise 5.9 e (quad-tap mode, 25 ° C ambient, 41 ° C internal)
- Dark Current <1 e- / s (at 22 ° C ambient, 41 ° C internal)
- pixel Size 6:45 x 6:45 micron square pixels
- measure 340 g
- Power Requirement External 5V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)
- Power Consumption 6 W maximum in full frame rate mode
- operating Temperature 0 to 50 ° C
- operating Humidity 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- ROI Any multiple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode)
- interface Connector USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 supported for lower fram rates)
- Dimensions 57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm 2.75 x 3.85 x 1:56 inches
- Lens Mount Adjustable C-mount standard
- binning Options 2 x 2, 4 x 4 (mono only)