Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
BRESSER MikroCam PRO HDMI microscope camera
The BRESSER MikroCam Pro HDMI delivers excellent image quality with ease of use. The microscopic image is transferred in Full HD resolution and without delay to a HDMI monitor or TV screen.
No computer is necessary to use the camera. Pictures and video can be stored on a SD card.
The camera can be controlled with the included USB mouse directly through the on screen display. Despite this, connection to a PC is still possible.
- HDMI-connection on a monitor or TV
- brilliant full HD images
- no PC necessary
- saves images and video directly to SD card (not included) max. 32 GB
System requirements for use on a PC
- Personalcomputer with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 Bit)
- 2,8 GHZ dual Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB free harddisk space
- CD or DVD drive
- USB 2.0-connection
Software included in the following language
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinesisch (traditional)
The software includes numerous functions for image acquisition and image processing
- image and video capture, time lapse
- measurement function* (with live image): distance, angle, surface area (polygon, circle, ellipsoid)
- automatic dark frame processing for reduced noise
- nhanced depth of field function when taking several images with different focus
- Image Stacking from video files
- fluorescence microscopy: fluorophor data for common dyes can be found in the software
- Batch save
- - HDR (High Dynamic Range)
*for the use of the included measurement functionality a object micrometer slide is necessary, e.g. BRESSER item no. 5916700 1/10mm or 5916710 1/100mm.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- MikroCam Pro HDMI with C-Mount
- AC adapter
- HDMI cable
- USB cable USB-A / USB-A
- Software (CD-ROM)