BRESSER MikroCamII 20 MP 1 "microscope camera
The BRESSER MikroCam II 20 MP 1 "microscope camera is the professional solution for documentation on the microscope.
The BRESSER MikroCam II 20 MP 1 ", with an edge length of 13.6 x 8.8 mm, has the largest sensor in the MikroCam range, enabling large image fields to be recorded (for a 10x / 22mm eyepiece) Other cameras often capture less than 50% of the eyepiece field of view.
The Sony IMX183 CMOS sensor has extremely low noise in high light sensitivity, making it ideal for darkfield or phase-contrast photography.
The MikroCam Lab II software offers a variety of different functions, such as a measurement in the live image (calibration preparation required), mosaic image creation, focus stacking (for increased depth of field). All automatic functions (shutter speed, sensitivity, white balance, etc.) can also be set manually.
Due to the large sensor, the camera is not ideal for every microscope. It may come here to a Randabschattung (vignetting). This shading is in most cases remedied by a 1x optic (Item No. 5914001), which is screwed into the camera.
This camera is not designed for the trinocular tube of the ETD-201. With this microscope, only a small part of the image field can be used.
- Big Sony® 1 "IMX183 CMOS sensor
- 20 MP resolution (5440 x 3648 pixels)
- Very low image noise in low light
- Pixel size: 2.4 x 2.4 μm
- High quality processed metal housing
- Many software functions, such as surveying, focus stacking (for superimposing multiple shots, for increased depth of field), mosaic (for displaying larger image fields)
- Image and video recording, incl. Time-lapse function
- Good compatibility with different microscopes
- Highspeed USB 3.0 connection
- Modern Sony® IMX183 sensor
- 1/4 '' tripod thread eg for a photo tripod
- C-mount thread: for easy adaptability, also suitable for C-mount lenses
- camera head
- USB 3.0 cable
- 23.2 mm adapter, 30 mm and 30.5 mm
- Recording and image editing software (for Windows)
- Personal computer with Windows 7/8/10 (32/64 Bit)
- 2.8 GHZ quad core processor
- 4 GB of main memory
- 2 GB of free hard disk space
- CD or DVD drive
- USB 3.0 connection
ELECTRONICS, HARD & SOFTWARE
- data transfer via USB cable
- resolution 5440x3648
- Sensor type CMOS Color
- pixel size 2.4 x 2.4 μm
- Active area 13.06 x 8.76 mm
- operating system Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 10
- colour black
- housing material aluminum
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
Total length 68 mm
Total width 68 mm
Total height 46 mm
Net weight (without accessories) 300 g