- Color camera for photography and video
- Simple operation via USB
- Extensive software included
Levenhuk eyepiece digital cameras are specially designed for microscopes. They can be attached to any type of optical microscope; these can be biological or metallurgical mono or stereo microscopes. The observed image can be transferred directly to the PC, where it can be viewed and edited using the software included in the package.
The camera allows you to view real-time images on the screen and take photos and videos. The Levenhuk M BASE digital cameras are compatible with microscopes with a 23.2 mm eyepiece tube diameter .
The LevenhukLite software required to view and edit the images is included. It allows the enlargement of image sections, the cropping of images, contrast adjustments, etc.;
System requirements: Mac OS 10.12, Linux Ubuntu 14.04, Windows Vista/7/8/10/11 (32-bit or 64-bit), CPU IntelCore 2 or newer; RAM 2GB, USB 2.0 interface, CD-ROM.
The software supports eight languages for Windows : German, English, French, Russian, Polish, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Turkish; for and Linux the software is only available in English.
Scope of delivery:
- Levenhuk Digital Microscope Camera
- Adapter 23.2mm
- 2 adapters for different tube diameters (23.2 - 30 mm and 23.2 - 30.5 mm)
- USB cable
- Installation CD with image processing software and the required drivers
- Instruction manual and guarantee card