Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Nexus II combines Digital Setting Circles and USB serial To Wifi interface in one powerful package.
Nexus II is a multifunctional WiFi telescope interface. Using the advantages of WiFi, Nexus allows seamless interfacing of your telescope to the most popular planetarium software running on WiFi compatible computing devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Computers, Kindle Fire, Android phones/tablets, Windows-based PCs/tablets.
You can use Nexus II with planetarium software such as SkySafari Plus/Pro, Starry Night, Cartes du Ciel, TheSky, and more.
- up to 11 hours battery life
- rechargeable Lithium battery
- operating temperatures range from -20ºC – 50ºC (-4ºF – 120ºF)
- supports SiTech communication protocol
- handles TTL quadrature optical encoders with practically unlimited number of pulses per second
- reverse polarity protection
- one USB port
- Class I WiFi device (up to 150 metres range)
- works with planetarium software running on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X.
Nexus-II can function as:
- wireless DSC
- wireless DSC with SiTech motor controller
- USB serial to WiFi adapters
Using Nexus II in combination with a planetarium software provides a cost effective yet very advanced DSC controller supporting all popular telescopes.
Powered by a rechargeable Lithium battery or external power (5-9V DC), Nexus II will be there when you need it.
Both Access Point and Infrastructure (WPE/WPA/WPA2) WiFi network connections are supported.