Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Nexus combines Digital Setting Circles and USB Serial To Wifi interface in one powerful package.
Nexus is a multifunctional WiFi telescope interface. Using the advantages of WiFi, Nexus allows seamless interfacing of your telescope to the most popular planetarium software running on WiFi compatible computing devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Computers, Kindle Fire, Android phones/tablets, Windows based PCs/tablets.
You can use Nexus with planetarium software such as SkySafari Plus/Pro, Starry Night, Cartes du Ciel, TheSky, and more.
- dual power source – internal 9V battery, or external 9-25V DC
- Operating temperatures range from -20ºC – 50ºC (-4ºF – 120º)
- supports extended Ouranos, Bbox, and Sky Commander communication protocols
- handles TTL quadrature optical encoders with practically unlimited number of pulses per second
- Class I WiFi device (up to 150 metres range)
- two RS232 ports
- one USB port
- controls the shutter release on DSLRs
- works with planetarium software running on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X
- supports ServoCAT, SiTech and SkyTracker
Nexus can function as:
Wireless DSC with ServoCAT
Wireless DSC + 2 x RS232 to WiFi + 1 x USB** serial to WiFi adapters
Serial to WiFi adapter
Both Access Point and Infrastructure (WPE/WPA/WPA2) WiFi network connections are supported. WPS is supported in the infrastructure mode only.
Using Nexus in combination with a planetarium software provides a cost effective yet very advanced DSC controller supporting all popular telescopes.