Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO for macro photography
The Befree GT XPRO is the first Manfrotto travel tripod designed for professional macro photographers . A new tripod that combines mobility with maximum versatility, allowing photographers to expand their creative boundaries. The settings and controls of the Befree GT XPRO are ergonomic, intuitive and very compact. Special feature of the new model: a foldable center column , which can be folded down by 90 ° if necessary and rotated in this position by 360 °. With this system you have the opportunity to photograph from the ground and thus to walk at eye level with animals and plants. Also recordings vertically from above are even easier.
The tripod is equipped with the Manfrotto 496 ball head , a powerful head that can take loads up to 10 kg and has independent pan and friction control for full motion control. Also included is a 200PL-PRO quick release plate, which is compatible with both RC2 and Arca-Swiss . The M-Lock twist-lock system underlines the ease of use and enables effortless and quick setup. An Easy-Link connection with 3/8-inch female thread and a weighting hook on the tripod shoulder are also part of the tripod's equipment.
The Befree GT XPRO travel tripod has a pack size of 43 cm and fits perfectly into the included Befree carrying bag . The tripod, like all premium tripods from Manfrotto in Italy, is developed, produced and extensively tested.
- Especially relevant for macro photographers: foldable center column for close-up shots as well as an Easy-Link connection with a 3/8-inch female thread for attaching photo and video accessories to a Manfrotto Magic Arm or other mount
- 496 ball head with independent panorama locking and friction control for 10 kg load and 200PL-PRO quick release plate (RC2 and Arca Swiss compatible)
- With weighting hook on the tripod shoulder and Befree carrying bag
- Turn-lock system M-Lock for effortless and quick setup
- Developed, produced and extensively tested in Italy