Probably the most flexible professional tripod in the world
The new professional tripod system TrioPod PRO75 impresses not only by its amazingly easy handling, but also by a hitherto unknown stability and a world-wide unique flexibility in the modular selection of the expansion stages.
TRIOPROC3940 TrioPod PRO75 with 4-segment carbon legs
Here is the TrioPod PRO75 listed in a set variants. The set variants come with replaceable mini legs and a tripod bag.
- 4-segment carbon legs, 8-ply
- Extension length of legs: 50-161cm
- Max. Working height: 154cm
- minute Working height: ~ 5,5cm
- Pack size (base with legs, normal): 57cm
- Max. Load: 65kg
- upper threaded connection: 3/8 "
- side accessory connection: 2x 1/4 "sunk
- Latching angles of the leg connections: 23 °, 45 °, 65 °, 87 °, 155 ° and 180 ° Special 43 ° latching, for lightning-fast turning over of the tripod for ground-level work - there is no need for cumbersome repositioning or screwing in the center column and / or the tripod head
- Legs can be folded 180 degrees for transport
- Diameter of leg segments (mm): 39; 35.5; 31.5; 27.5
- Complete weight: 3175g
- The removable rubber cap on the leg end can be replaced with the supplied 3/8 "steel spike
- 2 replaceable mini legs and tripod bag included
The TrioPod PRO75 system is the versatile and flexible professional tripod system for all photographers with heavy equipment!