Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Vanguard VEO 2
With an emphasis on lightweight, durable construction and slim silhouettes, The VEO Collection of tripods and monopods is adventure oriented and perfectly fitted for the travel photographers’ every need in transportation and support.
The collection is ideal for mirrorless camera users, but as it does offer advanced features and capacity variation, it is also a great option when using a more robust, full-sized camera, which is something of a departure from more traditional travel gear ranges to date. The VEO Collection is the ideal option for photographers looking to minimize luggage and maximize impact.
With the new range of VEO 2 tripods, Vanguard has paid particular attention to details, focusing on the users’ travel experience to ensure that VEO remains the industry’s leading travel tripod. Fitted with advanced engineered twist locks, VEO 2 does not compromise on stability or work load capacity, yet it’s a lighter tripod than its previous generation.
VEO 2 264CB is an easy portable and super lightweight, 26mm, 4 section Carbon travel tripod kit with a multi action ball head with maximum work load of 8 kg / 17.6 lbs. It weighs only 1.2 kg / 2.8lbs and can be extended up to 155 cm / 61 inch. VEO 2 264CB features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to setup the tripod in a snap of your fingers and also includes the new and advanced twist ¼ turn lock unlock system for fast deployment and solid setting. The VEO 2 BH-50 ball head operates perfectly with 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control.
- Intuitive operations to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting performances or playing sessions.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs providing 8 kg / 17.6 lbs work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any size of standard heads.