Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
The M-Due Fast Reverse is a single arm fork mount devoted to deepsky imaging in the capacity range up to 25 kg in single telescope configuration and up to 32 kg in double telescope configuration.
The M-due design put together the M-uno and the M-zero mounts concepts, adding two very important features as the High Resolution ABSOLUTE ENCODER and the new StarGo2 Pro controller.
A robust mount base, an high payload capability and more then 6 positions available for the DEC arm on the RA axis. In this way it is possible to achieve the best balancing by using as less as counterweight possible.
HIGH RESOLUTION ABSOLUTE ENCODER ON BOTH RA & DEC AXIS
With the M-due mount, the Avalon Instruments exclusive Belt Drive System has been now improved by adding High Resolution ABSOLUTE ENCODER.
Slew Speed: up to 10° / sec
The mount is controlled by the new StarGo2 Pro, the controller comes with the following features:
- Raspberry pi 4 based
- Compatible with all the Linux astronomical software (K-Stars, Stellarium, Carte du Ciel etc.)
- 4” Touch Screen Display on StarGo2 Pro case embedded
- Mount Head with StarGo2 Pro
- T-pod 110 Red with bag
- T-Pod Plate
- Second Telescope Adjustable System
- StarGo2 Pro control Keypad
- Keypad connection cable
- Metric Allen Wrench key set
- 0,5 kg Counterweight with support shaft
- 1,4 kg counterweight