Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Like most of iOptron’s GEM models, the new GEM28 is also designed to be easy to handle and simple to transport.
The mount can carry loads of up to 12.7kg and provides an optimally balanced weight-to-load ratio (2:8).
This ratio allows the lightweight mount to carry very high loads and is, therefore, ideally suited to mobile astrophotography and observation.
Additionally, iOptron has incorporated very useful functions for user comfort and advanced functionality into the new GEM28.
A built-in WiFi system (easy to use, even when wearing gloves) and integrated WiFi which now displays the periodic error permanently (PEC protocol).
In terms of functionality, the GEM28 provides precise pointing and exceptionally stable object tracking. With this, the GEM28 is setting new standards for medium-sized equatorial GoTo systems.
The GEM28EC is also equipped with the latest Go2Nova® technology, therefore it has some of the most powerful and precise GoTo utilities currently on the market.
The database, with 212,000 listed objects, ensures that you never run out of celestial targets...
The Go2Nova® hand-held controls are intuitive to operate and their large four-line LCD display makes it easier to set up the mount and to find objects in general.
The GEM28EC is equipped with an electronic “iPolar”.
The advantages at a glance:
- Latitude range from 10° ~ 70°
- Ideal for visual observations and astrophotography
- Low periodic error (<± 10 arc seconds)
- Load capacity of 12.7kg with a mount weight of only 4.5kg
- Die-cast CNC-machined mounting head
- Large, easy-to-use quick-lock couplings
- Low-energy consumption stepper motors
- Belt drive
- “Easy Polar Alignment” for those unable to see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® hand-held controls with advanced GoTo technology
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Built-in WiFi
- USB connection for firmware updates and computerised controls
- Die-cast metal tripod spreader with accessory shelf
- Optional 32-channel GPS
- Optional iGuider autoguiding system