With the Combo Quark transform your Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov telescope in an H-alpha telescope for solar observing!
As with the two quark -models for refractors (item 44775 and item 44774) you need to the Combo Quark simply insert only in the eyepiece (1.25 "and 2" both are possible).
But beware: If you use the Combo Quark on your SC or Mak you urgently need an additional special off-axis lens filter, so not too much solar energy enters your optical system!
In addition to the Combo Quark so need a matching ERF filter. This is also of Daystar. We will assist you!
Even the Combo Quark is available in two variants:
- 0.8 to 0.6 Angstroms for prominences
- 0.5 to 0.3 Angstroms for the chromosphere
The benefits at a glance:
- 1.25 "- and 2" with safety groove -Steckhülse
- simply transform your SC or Maksutov in an H-alpha telescope
- temperature controlled filter with USB connection and power supply
An alternative: you get the Quark also integrated into a high-quality refractor: or. This solution is ideal if you are not sure about the use of an ERF filter unsafe and would rather want to have a pure solar telescope for observing in H-alpha light.