Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
A roll-off roof observatory is the ideal observatory for your own garden or for club observatories. In the form of a "hut", it blends inconspicuously and aesthetically into the landscape, but when the roof is rolled off, it offers the best sky view imaginable!
Other advantages of the roll-off roof observatory:
- A roll-off roof hut not only protects your equipment, but also shields you from unwanted glare from the neighbourhood and cold wind. The hut is also easily accessible and provides enough room for you to stand upright without hitting your head.
- Unlike a slit-dome design, a roll-off roof hut will not obstruct your field of view. With the roof rolled off, you have a view of the entire sky.
- The hut provides plenty of storage space and room for a table or other furniture. The porch of the hut can be appealingly furnished.
The high-end GreenLine roll-off roof observatory opens up new possibilities for your own garden or roof observatory. GreenLine roll-off roof observatories offer sufficient space for telescopes with an aperture of up to 20 inches.
The GreenLine observatory can be ordered in different sizes and with different features. The easily retractable roof simultaneously lowers the rear wall to ensure an optimal view of the horizon.
The fire-retardant wood treatment also protects against insects (especially termites and xylophages) and fungus.
- All observatories are supplied with a temporary roof coating that serves as a base for the actual roof covering, which is not included in the scope of delivery. The covering could be bitumen, bitumen shingles, sheet metal, PVC or similar.
- All observatories come with sliding doors for safety reasons.
Product image similar: The roll-off roof observatory is continuously being improved. Please refer to the “Data sheet” available under the Downloads tab in PDF form. It shows the current layout of the observatory.