LED ring lights
A round thing in many sizes
Mini LED ring lights RL1 and RL2
Due to their compact dimensions, the mini LED ring lights of the RL1 and RL2 series are used wherever there is little space for lighting. Despite this, these ring lights offer a lot of light, eg for camera applications or as lighting for production machines. Both series are available with two different nominal working distances, which is achieved through different LED installation angles.
LED ring lights RL4 and RL5
The RL4 and RL5 series are primarily designed as reflected light illumination for microscopy. The working range of the ring lights is selected in such a way that the focus is within the typical distance between the lens and the stage of standard microscopes. Both series are available with two inner diameters, which means that the right model is available for all common microscope types.
Power LED ring light RL12
The power LED ring light RL12 offers enormous brightness thanks to the twelve 3W LEDs and is suitable for applications with increased light requirements, eg in connection with high-speed cameras. Thanks to five different variants with different geometries, the perfect lighting can be found for both small and large working distances.
LED ring light RL12-10s-24V
The extremely bright and versatile High Power LED ring light RL12-24V was developed for lighting tasks on machines and camera systems. The 12 high-quality power LEDs of the ring light, which are housed in a compact metal housing, have a long service life and are characterized by a strong light intensity.
The RL12-24V LED ring light is available in many variants, which means that every user can find the right lighting in terms of brightness, working distance, light color and optics. The modular design enables the LED modules to be replaced at the factory.
With the help of extensive accessories, the ring light can also be adapted to individual needs and requirements. For example, there is a polarization filter and various reducing rings for adjusting the inner diameter, which means that the LED power ring light can be attached to many devices such as cameras or microscopes.
- energy-saving and environmentally friendly LED technology
- Connection via cable to existing 24V voltage source
- noiseless and vibration-free thanks to passive cooling without fans
ATTENTION : The connection cable is not included in the scope of delivery.
You will find the right connection cable under accessories!
- photometric values depending on the selected model, see below
- Number of LEDs 12× 3 W power LED
- maximum power consumption 15 W
- Operating voltage 24 V DC
- Working distance approx. 150 mm - 550 mm
- Optimum working distance approx. 260 mm
- Thread M67 × 0.75
- Length of supply line approx. 0.8 m
- Outside Ø ring light 130 mm
- Height of ring light 42 mm
- Inner diameter ring light 66 mm
- Clamping Ø max. 66 mm
- LED service life 50,000 h (manufacturer information)
- Material anodized aluminum
- Color titanium and black
- Weight light control approx. 50 g
- Ring light weight approx. 720 g
- Dimension with packaging 320mm × 205mm × 95mm
- Weight with packaging approx. 900 g
Light color: UV (405 nm)