LED ring lights
A round thing in many sizes
Mini LED ring lights RL1 and RL2
The RL1 and RL2 miniature LED ring lights are ideal for use where space is limited, due to their compact size. Nevertheless, these ring lights provide a lot of light, eg for camera applications or as lighting for production machines. Both series are available with two different nominal working distances, which is achieved by different LED installation angles.
LED ring lights RL4 and RL5
The series RL4 and RL5 are primarily designed as reflected-light illumination for microscopy. The working range of the ring lights is selected so that the focus is at the typical distance of the objective and the stage from standard microscopes. Both series are available with two inner diameters, so that the right model is available for all common microscope types.
Power LED ring light RL12
The RL12 power LED ring light offers enormous brightness thanks to the twelve 3W LEDs and is suitable for applications with increased light requirements, eg in conjunction with high-speed cameras. Thanks to five different variants with different geometries, the perfect lighting is available for both small and large working distances.
LED ring light RL12-10s-24V
The extremely bright and variably deployable High Power LED ring light RL12-24V was developed for lighting tasks on machines and camera systems. The 12 high-quality power LEDs of the ring light, which are housed in a compact metal housing, have a long life and are characterized by a strong light intensity.
The LED ring light RL12-24V is available in many variants, allowing each user to find the right lighting in terms of brightness, working distance, light color and optics. The modular design allows a factory exchange of the LED modules.
With the help of extensive accessories, the ring light can also be adapted to individual needs and requirements. For example, there is a polarizing filter and various reducing rings to adjust the inside diameter, which allows the LED power ring light to be attached to many devices such as cameras or microscopes.
- Energy-saving and environmentally friendly LED technology
- Connection via cable to existing 24V voltage source
- Noiseless and vibration-free thanks to passive cooling without fan
ATTENTION : The connection cable is not included in the delivery.
You will find the right connection cable under Accessories!
- Photometric values depending on selected model, see below
- Number of LEDs 12 × 3 W Power LED
- maximum power consumption 15 W
- Operating voltage 24 V DC
- Working distance approx. 150 mm - 550 mm
- Optimal working distance approx. 260 mm
- Thread M67 × 0.75
- Length of cable approx. 0.8 m
- Outside Ø ring light 130 mm
- Height ring light 42 mm
- Inner diameter ring light 66 mm
- Clamping Ø max. 66 mm
- LED life 50,000 h (manufacturer)
- Material anodized aluminum
- Color titanium and black
- Weight light control approx. 50 g
- Weight ring light approx. 720 g
- Dimensions with packaging 320 mm × 205 mm × 95 mm
- Weight with packaging approx. 900 g
Light color: natural white (4000 K)