Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
ESATTO 4" is the large dimensions robotic microfocuser that we designed for observatory class telescopes or for astrographs that need for large free aperture, like the Takahashi FSQ-106.
Compared to the smaller models, ESATTO 4" offers a larger free aperture of 102mm, a longer draw tube travel of 35mm and a higher payload capacity of 10 kg, always with the incredible technical features of all the ESATTO focusers: incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step, USB-C port for computer control, WiFi connection with included Virtual HandPad and ARCO rotator port.
ESATTO 4” robotic microfocuser - main features:
- Crayford style focuser with 40 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 10 kgs) with no flexure
- low profile design with only 65mm thickness (91mm with internal flange).
- 35mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
- remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with FOCUSER Manager control software (tested with Windows 10 computers) or ASCOM drivers.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
- Weight: 2050 grams