Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
ARCO 3" is the larger version of our ARC second resolution ROtator that, thanks to its incredible resolution of 1 arc second per step, is the most precise camera rotator and field de-rotator! The 3” version of ARCO has a thickness of only 23mm and a free aperture of 76.2mm. When used together with an equatorially mounted telescope, ARCO allows you to rotate the camera without the need to touch the telescope. When used with an alt-az mount (without a wedge!), it also works as field de-rotator, enabling you to do long exposure astrophotography as never before!
Connect ARCO with a single short cable to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2, and control it from your EAGLE, any Windows computer or with a smartphone or tablet via WiFi.
Connect ARCO 3" to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 by using the special port and you won't need other USB or 12V power cables. With ARCO, you can remotely control rotation angle of your camera and de-rotate the field with an incredible resolution of 1 arcsecond per step!
ARCO 3" camera rotator and field de-rotator - main features:
- Low profile rotator, just 23mm of body thickness
- 1 arc second resolution per step
- 76.2mm of free aperture
- No need for external USB or 12V power cables, it connects to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 with a single short cable
- No protruding parts that may interfere with your camera, other accessories or even your telescope
- Fully functional astrophotography software to be used with EAGLE or Windows 10 computers
- ASCOM driver to allow the control of camera rotation from third party software
- Specially designed full aluminum case, you can even rotate heavy cameras and accessories without any flexure
- Compatible with all M81 adapters with stop ring to connect ARCO 3" to any camera and accessory
- Adapters available to connect it ARCO 3" to ESATTO focusers and to focusers with SESTO SENSO 2
- Weight: 1060g