- Simple image capture including auto calibration and advanced image capture including HDR, position navigator
- Eliminating halos with the MIX slider (microscope) or the LED ring light (stereomicroscope)
- Overlay information layer (scale bar, crosshairs, digital reticle)
- Live zoom and annotation, data sharing
- Simple interactive measurements (any line, circle-to-circle distance,...)
PRECiV Core (N6379400), main license
PRECiV Core is ideal for customers in QA labs and test rooms that primarily process images. It also offers images with extended depth of field and export functions for measurements and is characterized by an excellent price-performance ratio.
Simple measurement methods include: Arbitrary Line, Circle-to-Circle Distance, Polyline, Freehand Polyline, Linear Ruler, Plumb Line, Freehand Polygon, Rectangle, Rotated Rectangle, 3-Point Circle, 3-Point Angle, 4-point angles, point coordinates, point counts (example capture).
Other optional software packages can be booked (see manufacturer brochure).