Moravian G2-8300FW - Monochrome CCD Camera
The Moravian G2-8300FW CCD cameras perform very well on almost all amateur telescopes for astrophotography. With 22.7 mm chip diagonal, the camera can even be used stable 1.25 "eyepieces.The resolution of 8.5 MPx and 4.5-micron pixels allows the imaging of fine object details at the same time large field of view The G2-8300FW is a top camera for virtually all amateur telescopes.
- Internal filter wheel for 5 filters 1.25 "or 31 mm unmounted
- 2-stage Peltier cooling for up to 50 ° C below ambient temperature
- Mechanical closure (optimal for darks)
- Exposure time from 100 ms to any
- Transport case with matching molded foam inserts
Moravian Off-Axis Guider
Autoguiding has prevailed in almost all mounts and even the highest quality mount benefits from the tracking control by a sensitive autoguider. Guiding becomes really precise when a so-called off-axis guider is used. Moravian continues the consistent path here and screwed the new OAG directly to the housing of the G2 model series.
- Firmly bolted Off-Axis Guider for Moravian CCD with Telescope-side T2 threaded connection
- The length of the Off-Axis Guider is ideal to reach exactly 55mm working distance (from the telescope-side connection thread to the camera sensor)
- The optimized position of the prism prevents shading on the camera sensor
- The Off-Axis Guider is ideal for the Moravian G0-0300 autoguider, the distances are exactly right
- Other autoguiders can be connected via the 1.25 "adapter
Moravian Autoguider G0-0300 - Ultralight autoguider with high sensitivity
The basis of the G0 series are the very sensitive Sony ICX CCD chips. The guider is powered and controlled directly from the USB port. It fits directly into any 1.25 "clamp, making it easy to focus on by moving it, and the round and compact shape of the case eliminates problems with off-axis guides or filter wheels.
The G0 Autoguider can be used with the standard Moravian software SIPS, as well as drivers for the connection to Maxim DL and Astroart with it. Since many astrophotographers today use netbooks that rarely have CD drives, the software is included on a USB stick.
- CCD sensor: ICX424AL
- Color: monochrome
- Resolution: 656x494 px
- Pixel size: 7.4x7.4 μm
- Length: 85 mm, of which 18 mm are used for the 1.25 "socket
- Weight: 100 g
- Telescope connection: 1.25 "
- Bearing size: 22 mm