Notare che questa descrizione prodotto è una traduzione automatica. Per maggiori informazioni contattare il nostro servizio clienti di lingua inglese.
SBIG STX-16803: This SBIG is a dual selfguiding camera with additional interface for a further separate Guiding chip. The receiving chip is a Kodak KAF Full Frame 16803 chip with anti-blooming gate and microlens technology.
The STX series of SBIG:
- new self-guide technology by "differential guiding" for an external guide tube
- Internal separately focusable Guiding Chip
- Connection and control of an external chip Guiding
- Guiding parallel through the internal and the external chip
- USB and Ethernet connection
- large internal image memory
- Power supply between 9-14 volts DC (including car battery)
- a plurality of A / D channels, and thereby the possibility of image downloading and image pickup in parallel
- improved cooling with a max. Temperature difference of up to 50 degrees Celsius, merely by air cooling, additional water cooling possible
- conventional dry cartridge and the additional option "fill" the camera inside with argon gas to
- infinitely variable control of the fan speed, in order to avoid possible resonances with the telescope
- internal optocouplers, no external relay required
All in all, the STX-16 803 is an absolutely professional CCD camera for the amateur as they had professional astronomers certainly want a few years ago.
Prima di comprare questo prodotto, dai un'occhiata agli accessori raccomandati.