Trius: cameras of the highest quality of Starlight Xpress
Starlight Xpress is known for its compact, innovative design with outstanding quality. The new Trius series continues this tradition. The cooled cameras for deep-sky photographers surpass their predecessors of Starlight Xpress in noise performance with consistently fast download times of about two million pixels per second.
Some of the innovative features of the new Trius cameras:
- The built-in camera USB hub allows you to connect up to three peripheral devices (5V DC at a maximum of 200 mA). This integration reduces the clutter on the telescope. About the RJ11 output can be connected to a Guider.
- The high-quality Trius cameras have a window of multiple hardened quartz glass.
- The Peltier cooling system is the best possible for such compact cameras. A built-in fan to the rear of the camera draws air through small holes in the front panel. An additional fan is mounted on the side to keep the exterior camera body cool in hot weather.
- The chamber in which the CCD sensor is accommodated is filled with argon, in order to ensure that no moisture can condense on the CCD. The low thermal conductivity of argon and the support cooling.
- The adjustable adapter plate on the front side of the camera enables the parallel alignment of the sensor to optics.
Starlight Xpress uses only high quality CCDs of grade 1 or more: No dead pixels, no defective columns!
With einerTrius camera from Starlight Xpress you go into astrophotography in the high-end sector!