MAGNESIT MB2.4 - Ball head with camera quick coupling OXC345
If you are looking for a robust ball head that should be light on the one hand and on the other hand also precise and reliable, you will find the ideal partner with the model MAGNESIT MB2.4. Especially for owners of mirrorless CSC cameras, lightweight DSLR cameras with compact zoom lenses as well as camcorders, the MAGNESIT MB2.4 offers an ideal platform for any type of shooting.
Each MAGNESIT MB ball head is characterized by its intuitive and practice-oriented operation. The adjustment knobs are placed in the right place, provided with a special rubber coating and thus perfect to operate even with gloves and wet hands. New on the model MAGNESIT MB2.4 is the camera quick connector CONCEPT ONE OXC. This all-aluminum and Arca-compatible quick release ensures the user a safe and reliable grip on his camera. An additional safety lever prevents unintentional removal of the camera. The 38 mm long camera plate made of anodized aluminum profile provides CSC and compact DSLR cameras a secure basis for all shooting positions.
Each MAGNESIT MB ball head is delivered together with a soft microfibre cloth in a padded carrying bag. And with 10 years manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in Germany
- All parts made of high quality aluminum
- Abrasion-resistant powder coating as surface protection
- Ergonomic, practice-oriented operation
- Stable and reliable camera quick connector CONCEPT ONE OXC
- 38mm long camera plate made of anodized aluminum profile
- Supplied with soft microfibre cloth in padded carrying bag
- Suitable for CSC and compact DSLR cameras