MAGNESIT MB6.4 - Ball head with camera quick coupling OXC355
With a case diameter of 56 mm and a load capacity of up to 23 kg, the model size MB6 is one of the best-selling ball heads in the MAGNESIT MB ball head series. The model MAGNESIT MB6.4 is the ideal ball head for DSLR cameras together with bright zoom lenses. A friction adjustment with practical raster steps as well as a finely detailed scaling for panorama shots are a matter of course. Each MAGNESIT MB ball head is characterized by its intuitive and practice-oriented operation. The adjustment knobs are placed in the right place, provided with a special rubber coating and thus perfect to operate even with gloves and wet hands.
New on the model MAGNESIT MB6.4 is the camera quick connector CONCEPT ONE OXC. This all-aluminum and Arca-compatible quick release ensures the user a safe and reliable grip on his camera. An additional safety lever prevents unintentional removal of the camera. The 90 mm long camera plate made of anodized aluminum profile gives DSLR cameras a secure basis for all shooting positions.
Each MAGNESIT MB ball head is delivered together with a soft microfibre cloth in a padded carrying bag. And with 10 years manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in Germany
- All parts made of high quality aluminum
- Abrasion-resistant powder coating as surface protection
- Precise friction adjustment by means of raster stages
- Ergonomic, practice-oriented operation
- Stable and reliable camera quick connector CONCEPT ONE OXC
- SK-System CONCEPT ONE OXC compatible with Arca
- 90mm long camera plate made of anodised aluminum profile
- Supplied with soft microfibre cloth in padded carrying bag
- Suitable for DSLR cameras with bright zoom lenses