MAGNESIT MB8.4 - Ball head with camera quick coupling OXC355
The absolute top model within the MAGNESIT MB ball heads. With a solid case diameter of 66mm , crafted from high quality aluminum and weighing less than 900g , the MAGNESIT MB8.4 provides a solid and reliable base for serious photo and video cameras. A friction adjustment with practical raster steps as well as a finely detailed scaling for panorama shots are a matter of course. Each MAGNESIT MB ball head is characterized by its intuitive and practice-oriented operation. The adjustment knobs are placed in the right place, provided with a special rubber coating and thus perfect to operate even with gloves and wet hands.
New on the model MAGNESIT MB8.4 is the camera quick connector CONCEPT ONE OXC. This all-aluminum and Arca-compatible quick release ensures the user a safe and reliable grip on his camera. An additional safety lever prevents unintentional removal of the camera. The 90 mm long camera plate made of anodised aluminum profile gives heavy and large cameras a secure basis for all shooting positions.
Each MAGNESIT MB ball head is delivered together with a soft microfibre cloth in a padded carrying bag. And with 10 years manufacturer's warranty.
- Made in Germany
- All parts made of high quality aluminum
- Abrasion-resistant powder coating as surface protection
- Precise friction adjustment by means of raster stages
- Ergonomic, practice-oriented operation
- Stable and reliable camera quick connector CONCEPT ONE OXC
- SK-System CONCEPT ONE OXC compatible with Arca
- 90mm long camera plate made of anodised aluminum profile
- Supplied with soft microfibre cloth in padded carrying bag
- Suitable for DSLR and medium format cameras