Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
B&W International Outdoor Cases
Cases for extreme conditions
Our outdoor.cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions. Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable and 100% waterproof (Test: up to a depth of 5 meters), dustproof, extremely robust (Test: drop height 3m on concrete) and stable. They are “outdoor tested“ and deliver impressive durability.
- impact-resistant cases made of polypropylene (PP)
- very stable and stackable
- dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- eyelets for padlocks
- shoulder strap, backpack-system or further accessories available
- selectable custom interior: SI (pre-cut foam) or RPD (padded dividers)
B&W Outdoor Cases 1000-Series
Type 1000 is the smallest size for which there is also an insert with variable padded dividers (RPD). The case provides space for a camera with lens.
- External dimensions:270 x 215 x 105 mm
- Internal dimensions:250 x 175 x 95 mm
- Volume:4,1 l
- Weight:0,7 kg
- possible configuration:empty, padded dividers (RPD) or pre-cut foam (SI)
- Colors:black, yellow or grey
These B&W-Case is empty!