Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
B&W International Outdoor Cases
Cases for extreme conditions
Our outdoor.cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions. Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable and 100% waterproof (Test: up to a depth of 5 meters), dustproof, extremely robust (Test: drop height 3m on concrete) and stable. They are “outdoor tested“ and deliver impressive durability.
- impact-resistant cases made of polypropylene (PP)
- very stable and stackable
- dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- eyelets for padlocks
- shoulder strap, backpack-system or further accessories available
- selectable custom interior: SI (pre-cut foam) or RPD (padded dividers)
B&W Outdoor Cases 2000-Series
Type 2000 offers through its height already plenty of storage space compared to the type 1000. It is suitable for the transport of many things, for example, ideal for camera batteries or smaller measuring devices.
- External dimensions:270 x 215 x 165 mm
- Internal dimensions:250 x 175 x 155 mm
- Volume:6,6 l
- Weight:0,9 kg
- possible configuration:empty, padded dividers (RPD) or pre-cut foam (SI)
- Colors:black or yellow
We supply these B&W case with a fully configurable padded partition (RPD) insert made of washable, heavy duty nylon fabric with hook-and-loop attachements, robust egg-crate foam in the lid.