Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
B&W International Outdoor Cases
Cases for extreme conditions
Our outdoor.cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions. Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable and 100% waterproof (Test: up to a depth of 5 meters), dustproof, extremely robust (Test: drop height 3m on concrete) and stable. They are “outdoor tested“ and deliver impressive durability.
- impact-resistant cases made of polypropylene (PP)
- very stable and stackable
- dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- eyelets for padlocks
- shoulder strap, backpack-system or further accessories available
- selectable custom interior: SI (pre-cut foam) or RPD (padded dividers)
B&W Outdoor Cases 3000-Series
Type 3000 provides for example the novice photographer plenty of room for his camera, an extra lens and several accessories. He has the option to choose a precut foam insert (SI) and customize it to his content, or he opts for the padded dividers (RPD).
- External dimensions:365 x 295 x 170 mm
- Internal dimensions:330 x 235 x 150 mm
- Volume:11,7 l
- Weight:1,7 kg
- possible configuration:empty, padded dividers (RPD) or pre-cut foam (SI)
- Colors:black or yellow
We supply these B&W case with a fully configurable padded partition (RPD) insert made of washable, heavy duty nylon fabric with hook-and-loop attachements, robust egg-crate foam in the lid.