Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
B&W International Outdoor Cases
Cases for extreme conditions
Our outdoor.cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions. Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable and 100% waterproof (Test: up to a depth of 5 meters), dustproof, extremely robust (Test: drop height 3m on concrete) and stable. They are “outdoor tested“ and deliver impressive durability.
- impact-resistant cases made of polypropylene (PP)
- very stable and stackable
- dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- eyelets for padlocks
- shoulder strap, backpack-system or further accessories available
- selectable custom interior: SI (pre-cut foam) or RPD (padded dividers)
B&W Outdoor Cases 6800-Series
Type 6800 is as long and wide as Type 6500 but has almost 80 mm more height, so you get a great deal of storage space here. Like type 6700, this type is also equipped with smooth-running wheels and a telescoping handle and can be transported quick and easy. In addition, 3 handles provide an easy handling.
- External dimensions:660 x 490 x 335 mm
- Internal dimensions:585 x 410 x 295 mm
- Volume:70,9 l
- Weight:8,1 kg
- possible configuration:empty, padded dividers (RPD) or pre-cut foam (SI)
- Colors:black or yellow
We supply these case with removable cubed pre-cut foam insert allow for precision customization, robust eggcrate foam in the lid for full shock resistant protection.