Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
CANON EOS T-RING (M48) WITH INTEGRATED CLS FILTER
We use the High Quality Optolong CLS (City Light Suppression) filter, a dual-bandpass filter which selectively enhances emission from nebulas and suppresses the transmission of light pollution sources. CLS enhances the contrast of nebulas and reduce background brightness mostly dominated by light pollution. It has wider passband than UHC (Ultra High Contrast) and thus it enhances deep sky objects under mild to moderate light pollution yet offering a more balanced colour rendition.
- 95% transmission at major nebula emission lines
- 0.1% transmission* at off-band at Na (589nm), Hg (435nm, 578nm).
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Precise and sharp roll-off at light pollutant lines
- 2 mm filter thickness (1.25", 2" and 77mm) | 1mm (clip series)
- Made on Schott substrate
- Finely polished to 1/4 wave accuracy
- Surface quality: 60/40 (MIL-O-13830 standard)
- Compatible with all Canon Eos model
- Telescope side: M48 female thread
-Camera side: Canon Eos