Purtroppo, questa descrizione non è stato tradotto in italiano, in modo da trovare a questo punto una descrizione inglese.
Now shipping, ASC Uploader for Windows is an optional package that works in concert with an included video digitizer to capture, archive, animate, and upload your All Sky Cam images to the Internet.
With the ASC Uploader Kit, free uploading to AllSkyCam.com is included for an easy way to share your camera's images with the world!
- ASC Uploader for Windows software on CD
- USB 2.0 Video digitizer
- Digitizer drivers and video recording application
- User Manual
- 1 year of free image hosting on the AllSkyCam.com network
Capture & Archive Features
- Capture and display ASC images on your computer.
- Save the image on the screen to a JPEG, BMP, or PNG file.
- Automatically archive images for later reference, at selectable intervals (1 minute, 10 minutes, etc).
- Easily browse archived images and/or jump to a specific date and time.
- Disk usage management to limit disk space consumed by archive files.
Image Manipulation Features
- Remap ASC images into a panoramic horizon strip.
- Reproject ASC images as if using a normal, non-fisheye camera lens.
- Reproject images onto an RA/Dec system.
- Create day-summary strips that graphically summarize cloudiness over the course of a day.
- Planetarium to identify stars and planets, specific to your location and the current date/time.
- Remove hot pixels without the need for a dark frame.
- Automatically upload images to AllSkyCam.com or Weather Underground for easy sharing.
- Automatically FTP upload images and movies to your own website, or copy to another folder or hard drive.
- Privacy masking to cover up areas of the image you do not want uploaded.
- Overlay text such as location name, website link, cardinal directions, etc.
- Overlay custom logo.
- PC computer with Windows XP, Vista, or 7 operating system, 32 or 64 bit.
- Modern dual core processor recommended for motion detection.
- Available USB 2.0 port.
- For archiving, tens of gigabytes of free disk space is recommended.
- For uploading, an always-on internet connection with at least 20kbps upload speed is required.
- Supports NTSC or PAL video input.
- Capture from DirectShow-compatible webcams and video cameras is provided but not officially supported.